Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required at the time of booking your trip.
- If Little Outlaw Canoe, Tube, and Kayaks would for some unforeseen reason cancel your trip, we will refund to you, all payments made to us.
- If you cancel your reservation(s), the following conditions will apply: Cancellations in writing greater than 20 days prior to the trip will be entitled to a refund minus a $15 per vessel handling fee.
- Cancellations made within 20 days of the trip date are non-refundable, and cannot be rescheduled.
- You may give your reserved trip to someone else if you cannot make your scheduled trip.
- In the event of a rainstorm the day of scheduled trip, we can assist you in a later start time if the forecast is favorable, later in the day. In the unlikely event of an all day rain shower we will have a rain check available to be used within 1 year of the scheduled date.
PLEASE READ: Alcoholic Beverages are not allowed on the USFWS Ft. Niobrara Wildlife Refuge river portion of your trip. Please be sure to start your trip at the Berry Bridge Launch site if you prefer to bring alcohol on your trip. We reserve the right to refuse service to any participant who arrives to a trip improperly prepared, physically unfit, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any reason that threatens the safety or well being of our staff and other guests. In such cases no refunds or rain checks will be given.
Participants must realize that there are certain risks involved with any outdoor activity such as canoeing, tubing, kayaking and stock tank floating. These risks include but not limited to loss of personal property, bodily injury and death. You are required to read, understand, and sign an assumption of risk form and liability release before you reserve your trip and before you embark. It is the responsibility of the group organizer to make sure everyone gets information of the trip prior to signing up for your trip.